For security reasons we send you your access data in two separate steps.
- 1. Step: Following the opening of your account, we send to your mobile phone number your password for the first login via SMS.
- 2. Step: We send you within 2-3 working days via postal mailing your account opening confirmation plus further data to get the KT Bank AG online banking started.
Your online banking password can be changed under the menu point All transactions -> Settings -> Change password.
Your user name can be changed by written order to our Service Center.
This can have different causes.
- – Please make sure that the information you enter is complete and accurate.
- – Please mind capital letters.
- – Please check regularly to see whether you are using the latest version of your browser, e. g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, aso.
- – Please clear your browser’s history and cache.
You can temporarily or permanently block your online banking access. If you need to obtain a new password, please send a written order to our Service Center.
If you enter an incorrect PIN three times in a row, your online banking access will be blocked. To unlock the account, please call our Service Center at +49 69 255 10 200. Please keep your customer number ready.